So here we are again, telling you some important tips that will help you remain cool in the scorching summer heat of summer sun.
- Drink lots of water to keep you cool throughout the day. Drinking more water not only helps your body temperature to remain low but it also helps you in acquiring glowing and baby soft skin as water flushes out impurities from your body leaving your system clean from inside and the results will show outside on your skin.
- Small meals are suggested in summers, because if you start eating heavy meals it might over load your digestive system and will eventually raise your body temperature. Multiple small wheels in a day will provide you necessary energy to keep you running throughout the day and will not precipitate fats that can make you look fat as well.
- Wearing lights colors and loose fitted clothes are suggested in summer season. It’s a win win formula to beat the heat. The best colors to wear in summers can be sky blue, light green, baby pinks and light yellows. Do not forget to tie up hair and shave your beard to remove obstacles for the cooling process through sweating.
- Use sun blocks. Do not forget to put on a viable amount of sun block as you step outside in the sun. Sun blocks with a higher spf works better under tough conditions. It is also suggested for people with sensitive skins to apply sun block before cooking in front of the stove.
- Remember, hot weather is nothing to ignore, even if you’re not among the elderly or medically fragile. Heat can affect everyone. Play it safe, stay cool, avoid exertion, and stay healthy. Also, when considering heat safety, don’t forget your pets.
The author is a dermatologist and works for a leading cosmetology center in New York.